Author Topic: 冰轮 - Luna Club (PC chat)  (Read 49961 times)

Ant

• Administrator
  • Old Skool Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: 冰轮 - Luna Club (PC chat)
« Reply #465 on: August 01, 2011, 02:31:54 PM »
Jonny Li

Oh I don't know, it's really kind of entertaining...in a car crash kind of way, or a supporting the plucky under dog

• Game Designer
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: August 01, 2011, 10:46:39 PM »
Xaio

<puts a hand on KC's shoulder and leans forward to whisper into his ear, her lips are so close that they just brush against the edge of KC's ear and her breath tickles the hairs of his temple.>

The water dragon is also a snake.. the Lady Whitesnake to be precise, or as you know her our very own Luna.

The Monkey is a man that lived eight thousand years ago that we both loved.
...He is dead now, but you have met his reincarnated soul, the Yāo​rén in silver and white.

KC

The boy starts to worry as she looks at him but then relaxes as she continues, he beams with a smile at her comment of his connection and fortune, as she leans in further he instantly tenses up but then quickly softens at the touch of her lips. He listens intently trying not to loose concentration and wonder into a dream world. When she finishes he pulls back slightly and turns his head so he's whispering near to her ear with a little shock and amusement.

So Hai's a 8000 year old Monkey Yāo​rén?, I knew he was interesting.

Xaio

<leans back and takes another sip of her drink, then still quietly but no longer whispering> ..no, not a monkey but the reincarnated soul of a love long dead...

<She glances in the direction of the other end of the bar, her view encompassing Dylan (& Jonny and Feng) and past them Luna, and further still Hai.. its hard to tell who she is looking at.. then her eyes flick back to KC's and she makes a little sigh>

Hai knows this.. and has, I think, learnt the story, but he does not remember.. The elixir of oblivion and several turns on the wheel of transmigration have seen that.. <shakes her head> So no, Hai is not the same man as the monkey in the picture.. Both Luna and myself made the mistake of thinking differently once, about his soul many incarnations ago.. but that is a long and sad story for another time..

<pours herself and KC another drink, before standing up, leaving her glass on the bar> Will you excuse me for a moment. <gives a little (sad?) smile and bob-bows to KC before heading in the direction of the rest-rooms>

Afrodave

• Nationals Costumes
  • I Roll For Lunch
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: August 01, 2011, 11:16:12 PM »
KC

The boy sees Hai further down the bar but quickly looks away remember what he learned from the Yāo​rén about staring at them. He's taken back a little by the story and doesn't really know what to say. As the boy is coming up with something deep and meaningful to comfort Xaio in his head, she pours the drinks and stands up. Before he manages to recite something he heard once she bow and walks towards the rest-room.

The boy turns back to his drink and then realises he's on his own at the bar and the others are further down, he feels uncomfortable like he's being watched but he doesn't want to look.

The boy takes his glass and has a sip, he holds the glass and plays around with it nervously. Really need to talk about something else.

Nitch

• Nationals Costumes
  • Games Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: August 04, 2011, 03:48:45 PM »
Feng

<shakes her head> Poor KC, he tried his best but he's just not a sensitive soul <looks after Xaio> I wonder if she's ok??
When Life Gives You Lemons
Shut Up And Eat Your Damn Lemons!!!!!

Ant

• Administrator
  • Old Skool Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: August 04, 2011, 04:21:54 PM »
Jonny Li

<shrugs> Who knows, but if I were a prospective suitor, or maybe just an opportunist, I'd go and check...

Josh

• Casual Gamer
    • View Profile
    • Civil Protection
« Reply #470 on: August 25, 2011, 11:18:12 AM »
<Dylan coughs uncomfortably at the sight of Xaio and KC, before Jonny enquires about more drinks>

Make mine a double

<he asks Mike quietly, handing over a couple of notes to make up the difference.  He responds to Feng's observation:>

Yeah, I know that

<He smiles bitterly, glancing sidelong at Xaio, who seems to be glancing back in his direction.  He quickly averts his gaze, ruffling his hair and staring down at the tumbler in front of him.>

Bottoms up

<He gives a half-smile, raising his glass to the other two in very English fashion.>