Author Topic: 冰轮 - Luna Club (PC chat)  (Read 50012 times)

Ant

• Administrator
  • Old Skool Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: 冰轮 - Luna Club (PC chat)
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2010, 03:11:07 PM »
Jonny Li

<Stands and pulls out a chair for Feng> Please do, we were just discussing the merits of having your fortune told.

Josh

• Casual Gamer
    • View Profile
    • Civil Protection
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2010, 02:56:39 AM »
Dylan Campbell

<Dylan's curiosity gets the better of him.  His thirst for knowledge in a world full of uncertainties draws him toward the fangshi.  He shuffles over to the side room, beer in hand and, when no one averts their gaze from the fortune teller himself, raps on the frame>

Ant

• Administrator
  • Old Skool Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2010, 07:52:16 PM »
Jonny Li

<Turns to Feng and asks>So miss, do you have any strong thoughts on horoscopes

Nitch

• Nationals Costumes
  • Games Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2010, 07:55:42 PM »
Feng

<smiles and nods to Jonny, takes her seat and waits for him to retake his own, sincerely> I see, how fascinating.... <glances over to the snug> seems Dylan is more then a little intrigued, the temptation of knowing ones own fate certainly draws people in
When Life Gives You Lemons
Shut Up And Eat Your Damn Lemons!!!!!

Nitch

• Nationals Costumes
  • Games Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2010, 08:05:57 PM »
Feng

<takes a few moments to think before answering> I cannot say exactly..... I guess it is the age old answer if one knows ones fate it will effect there actions and therefore render such information pointless, or is it that what is going to happen will happen whatever you know it or not and choose to act against it.... <stops herself looking thoughful and flashes them both a grin> I'm sorry I could ramble on like this for a while! Personally I would not go seeking to know my fate, I trust enough that if it feels the need to contact me it will

• Game Designer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2010, 08:42:10 PM »
Dylan Campbell

<Dylan's curiosity gets the better of him.  His thirst for knowledge in a world full of uncertainties draws him toward the fangshi.  He shuffles over to the side room, beer in hand and, when no one averts their gaze from the fortune teller himself, raps on the frame>

A young Chinese woman in a long skin tight green dress looks over at Dylan’s knock, as she moves a half step towards him a long ragged wound can be seen running from just under her ear down the side of her neck and into her collarbone.

Woman in green dress

<keeps glancing back over to the table where the fortunes are being told but smiles at Dylan> hello officer, have you come to arrest someone? <lets out a little trilling laugh>

• Game Designer
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2010, 09:04:12 PM »
Feng

<takes a few moments to think before answering> I cannot say exactly..... I guess it is the age old answer if one knows ones fate it will effect there actions and therefore render such information pointless, or is it that what is going to happen will happen whatever you know it or not and choose to act against it.... <stops herself looking thoughful and flashes them both a grin> I'm sorry I could ramble on like this for a while! Personally I would not go seeking to know my fate, I trust enough that if it feels the need to contact me it will

Lu

<stretches his crooked yellow smile> Perhaps you overcomplicate what is natural desire to all creatures, to have some foresight of what is to come.

You listen to weather reports do you not? ...to know if you should take an umbrella or a sun hat on the next day. And so knowing that it will rain in advance does not mean that you can somehow stop it raining, but the information might be enough to stop you getting very wet!
<gives a phlegmy chuckle and takes another drag on his cheroot>

Ant

• Administrator
  • Old Skool Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2010, 09:39:05 PM »
Jonny Li

Maybe it is best just to always take an umbrella?

Nitch

• Nationals Costumes
  • Games Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2010, 09:50:58 PM »
Feng

<continues to smile at Lu though it is beginning to look a little forced> But what if the legendary unreliability of weather reports rings true and your best sun hat ends up getting ruined in the rain

• Game Designer
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2010, 10:01:15 PM »
Lu

<chuckles again and shakes his head> ...so you would instead take an umbrella, and a sun hat, and a winter coat, and sandals, and rubber boots... what a lot you must carry just so you will not have to listen to the weather report!

<Smiles and holds up a hand palm forwards> ..and I might also suggest that some weather reports are more often accurate than others... but I see you are not to be swayed! ...and in truth I have no interest in doing so, merely to pass the time with people of deeper thoughts <looks round the club> often a rarety in this place.

Josh

• Casual Gamer
    • View Profile
    • Civil Protection
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2010, 01:19:05 AM »
Dylan Campbell

<Eyeing the woman, before dismissing her> I'm off-duty

<Rethinks his stance upon processing the sight of the scar>  Have... YOU, had your fortune told?
« Last Edit: November 01, 2010, 09:28:43 AM by 50 »

Ant

• Administrator
  • Old Skool Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2010, 08:54:09 AM »
Jonny Li

<Turns to Feng after watching this exchange and smiles> It seems to me, its better just accept that sometimes you get wet in the rain

• Game Designer
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2010, 10:40:07 AM »
Dylan Campbell

<Eyeing the woman, before dismissing her> I'm off-duty

<Rethinks his stance upon processing the sight of the scar>  Have... YOU, had your fortune told?

Woman in green dress

<makes a little frown> ah, no.. to tell the truth I have not the money or the mianzi to allow time with Zou Yan, though I would like very much to know what my fate may be. <looks at Dylan properly for the first time> You are newly arrived aren't you? <smiles> ...I am sorry for teasing before.

<holds out a hand> I'm Xiao..

Geordie_Lad

• Nationals Costumes
  • Games Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2010, 01:23:18 PM »
Nathan Cartwright

<sips his beer while listening to the conversation between Lu, Jonny and Feng. He's not participating at the moment; he's still trying to get a feel for this new enviroment and digest the information he's received in the last 24 hours. Nathan also seems to be rubbing his wrist, though apparantly unintentionally.>

Ant

• Administrator
  • Old Skool Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2010, 07:40:41 PM »
Jonny Li

Well Dylan seems to be making a new friend...I hope she isn't some terrible kind of ghost