Author Topic: A Fun New Forum Game - The Bakers Dozen  (Read 98038 times)

Geordie_Lad

• Nationals Costumes
  • Games Master
    • View Profile
Re: A Fun New Forum Game - The Bakers Dozen
« Reply #1065 on: April 13, 2010, 10:13:34 AM »
1.Twilight: Vampires do not feckin Sparkle.
2. The Star Wars Sequels: Do I really need to state the reason?
3. Eragon (or almost any film of a book for that matter): If your going to make a film from a book, FOLLOW THE DAMN STORY!!!
4. Constantine -He's blonde,smokes and comes from Newcastle...Keanu is NOT
5. Indiana Jones and the Kingom of the Crystal Skull.  I will not survive being bombed by climbing in the fridge, esepcially if I'm as old as Indy.  And I'm not sure why that kid was a greaser, either.
6. Every re-make. They dislodge original work, for better or for worse (usually worse). Stop it, Mr.Producer.
7. Braveheart. For pandering to Hollywood anglophobia and even planting skewed view of history in the heads of English people.
8. The Rocky Horror Picture Show.  There are certain things I will never unsee.  Tim Curry's thighs are quite high on that list.
9. The Human Centipede. I dare you to Google it.
10. Battlefield Earth. No film should be made without a decent plot

onetruefrodo

• Casual Gamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: April 14, 2010, 01:46:47 PM »

3. Eragon (or almost any film of a book for that matter): If your going to make a film from a book, FOLLOW THE DAMN STORY!!!
5. Indiana Jones and the Kingom of the Crystal Skull.  I will not survive being bombed by climbing in the fridge, esepcially if I'm as old as Indy.  And I'm not sure why that kid was a greaser, either.
6. Every re-make. They dislodge original work, for better or for worse (usually worse). Stop it, Mr.Producer.
7. Braveheart. For pandering to Hollywood anglophobia and even planting skewed view of history in the heads of English people.
8. The Rocky Horror Picture Show.  There are certain things I will never unsee.  Tim Curry's thighs are quite high on that list.
11. Suberban Comando - if you are a wrestler(the Rock excluded) back the fuck away from film work
See, there's this thing called 'Aggro'. It's a very complicated, very technical roleplaying expression. Loosely translated, it means 'The Priest Dies'.

Geordie_Lad

• Nationals Costumes
  • Games Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: April 14, 2010, 03:29:08 PM »
I'd personally include The Rock in that one, Fro  :P

Ant

• Administrator
  • Old Skool Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: April 15, 2010, 12:44:59 PM »
11. Suberban Comando - if you are a wrestler(the Rock excluded) back the fuck away from film work
12. Any film with a numeral in the title (Rocky II, III, IV etc, Haloween II, III etc). Just no.
13. (I dont care, I am having two goes...) Twilight. Yes, I know its been said, but I dont think we can overstate this one too much.

So peeps...do we want a new list, or a NEW GAME?

Geordie_Lad

• Nationals Costumes
  • Games Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: April 15, 2010, 01:35:12 PM »
I vote for a new game, might be good to freshen it up a bit.