Author Topic: Re: 冰轮 - Luna Club (PC chat)  (Read 225 times)

• Game Designer
    • View Profile
Re: 冰轮 - Luna Club (PC chat)
« on: September 16, 2019, 09:53:20 PM »

On Gage street down a box strewn alley between Yellow Door Kitchen and ABC chāoshāng stands a rather plain looking wooden door under a bright red neon sign announcing LUNA CLUB.

Those entering through the door will find a long set of age stained wooden steps, nearly steep enough to be a ladder, climbing to a dim reception room with a blue glass panelled door at the rear. The air here is cool, as is the attitude of the doormen who stand before the glass from behind which the deep thump of music can be heard, certainly the notice to the side which reads "members only" in traditional, simplified and pinyin Chinese as well as English could very well seem superfluous when compared to their intimidating presence. 

For those lucky enough to be allowed to pass by the two lumbering bouncers (N˙tˇu and MǎmiÓn) the wide sweeping interior awaits. Throughout the lighting above matches the dÚcor and is low key but sumptuous - reds, blues, and black with strips of floor level neon on the walls giving the whole place a slightly ethereal look.

Several rooms fan off the main, some have dance floors, where a strange fusion of ancient Chinese strings and modern bass rhythms keep the clients entertained. Others have a scattering of tables where food, drink and company can be enjoyed by the less energetic. At the back of the main room a broad copper covered bar stands with several dedicated staff serving all manner of exotic drinks to the crowd.
Luna herself can often be found here, circulating near the end of the bar, her sinuous curves complimented by the reflected red copper light as she chats and laughs with the clients.

(OOC: A thread for Players to have in-character chats and maybe meet new friends and find out a little gossip)

Secretly a doom bot

• Dice Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2019, 07:15:08 AM »
In the back of one very cramped taxi

Jin Waves his hands in a few strange motions, his face shows clear concentration even if he's trying to make it look easy

"There, think I got that right, the driver knows we're here but he won't pay any attention to what we do or say unless we want him to"

He leans back and pulls out a packet of cheap 305's cigarettes, he pulls one from the packet and lights up

"So, who are you fine people I find myself sharing a taxi with?"
« Last Edit: October 23, 2019, 10:25:02 PM by Secretly a doom bot »

• Nationals Costumes
  • Game Designer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2019, 08:59:38 PM »
The middle aged, well dressed westerner pauses for a moment looking at each of the occupants, <He speaks in Cantonese with a foreign inflection>
"Mr Star. You'll have to excuse me, I'm trying to make sense of all this weird stuff tonight"
" Stakk! "

PaperWitch99

• Dice Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2019, 11:01:06 AM »
Mˇsǔn is sat next to a window looking out at the world. Even when she speaks she doesn't turn her head.

"Tonight was unusual. I do not recall ever seeing such beasts. I have been called Mˇsǔn so that is the closest I have to a name."

She looks at the driver quickly then lowers her voice.

"The young girl said we are still connected by some sort of string or thread that we can not see. Will these break as did the one to the flame?"
"Spartans never die. They're just missing in action."

Secretly a doom bot

• Dice Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2019, 03:37:02 PM »
Shrugging

"Maybe, maybe not...

The theoretical side of magic always fucked with my head. It's entirely possible we're stuck with each other for the time being. That is if the Sun rising doesn't blow us apart"

PaperWitch99

• Dice Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2019, 05:15:55 PM »
Mˇsǔn looks back out of the window.

"That is what I am afraid of. We woke up to strange surroundings. Will we find ourselves like that again? Are there any Elders we can speak to?"
"Spartans never die. They're just missing in action."

Secretly a doom bot

• Dice Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2019, 06:30:16 PM »
Taking a deep drag on his cigarette

"I'm more worried about the psychic shock as the link being torn apart as we return to our respective haunts killing us if I'm honest. Look at what happened with this lad"

He gestures to the young mortal

"trying to split us up.  I don't think any of my old contacts would be up for helping me with this kind of shit"
« Last Edit: October 24, 2019, 06:43:28 PM by Secretly a doom bot »

• Nationals Costumes
  • Game Designer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2019, 09:52:38 PM »
'Mr Star':  "Maybe we need to find a diviner? Something has brought us together, why here? Why now?"
He reaches into his pocket and takes a sniff of some dark powder from a small box.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2019, 09:55:08 PM by 348 »
" Stakk! "

Secretly a doom bot

• Dice Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2019, 08:20:20 AM »
Laughs grimly

"Shared enemies perhaps? People with a grudge will go to some lengths in my experience"

• Nationals Costumes
  • Game Designer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2019, 05:32:16 PM »
'Mr Star': "I know a sorcerer, but I can't imagine him wanting me harmed."
" Stakk! "

Secretly a doom bot

• Dice Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2019, 05:44:47 PM »
"Yeah I'm in a similar situation, I know people who can do odd tricks but nothing on this fucking level"
« Last Edit: October 26, 2019, 05:46:30 PM by Secretly a doom bot »

Secretly a doom bot

• Dice Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2019, 09:34:47 AM »
Jin takes a long hard look around the table at this odd group he's found himself in

"So, cards on the table people, I think you all know where I stand on the Lady's request, but what about the rest of you?"

• Nationals Costumes
  • Game Designer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2019, 08:11:36 PM »
Mr Star sweeps his eyes across to look at everyone.

"I'm for finding and helping the child".
" Stakk! "