Author Topic: We need a new press statement...  (Read 262 times)

faceknives

• Nationals Costumes
  • Dice Monkey
    • View Profile
We need a new press statement...
« on: May 04, 2019, 08:12:59 PM »
My contribution:

Whitby is dead, hacked down in the street like the mad dog he was.  Hastings is dying, slowly and carefully.

How many warnings did you expect?

There is no respite. We are in the rich's homes, their parties, their very minds.

We demand nothing. We require nothing expect for their end.

Expect us.  A storm is coming to London.
And you look like a star but you're still on the dole

PaperWitch99

• Dice Monkey
    • View Profile
Re: We need a new press statement...
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2019, 05:24:34 PM »
(So, I thought, why not use the names already in the paper to confuse everyone which will give us more cover as they will be searching for them instead.)

So here we are again. Repeating old events and creating new ones. How could you not take us seriously after such events in the print district? Did you not think us to be the real group behind the attacks? Or did you take us to be like the leaders of this city and not follow through with our plans?

We laid out or enemies and what our plans were in the letter we sent, but the rich and ‘powerful’ still took advantage of the people we fight for. Oh how easy it was to slip right under your noses. To eager they were to get their hand on the Witch of the East End they didn’t care for the risks or consequences. The innocence of Rose Brockleby will be revealed after we have dealt with the pig you all call Hastings. She was a victim of men like him and was made to suffer because of them. Animals like Hastings should receive the punishment that was bestowed on the innocence for trying to make a way in life.

For now you do not need fear for Hastings. There is nothing you can do for him. Go about your normal lives and you shall hear from him soon enough.

We shall call on our friends that the papers have given patronising names such as The Head Smasher and The Ripper. These people that the upper classes have mocked shall have their revenge just like we shall bring a change to London. Expect us again. Expect us to act. Be prepared for change.
"Spartans never die. They're just missing in action."

Secretly a doom bot

• Dice Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2019, 11:08:40 AM »
A Missive from Rose Brockelsby The Witch of the East End
After eight years I have returned to the city, the walls of Belmarsh could never hold me. And now the monsters who sit at the top of this society and feel they can judge us have something to fear. The Witch of the East End is just one member of the Architects.

I will not bore you in trying to justify the actions that led to my imprisonment, all right-thinking people with any manner of intelligence can look into the facts of the case and come to their own conclusions. All I will say on the matter is this, I was not the bane of the upper classes before I went into prison, but my time inside has changed me, now I free I have every intention of being the monster they feared, a multitude of injustices have festered for too long. If violet decisive action is needed. I declare war on the vermin who believe they rule this country.

They will tell you we are terrorists without a cause causing pain for pains sake, they know only too well their sins. When we bombed the Print district, we told you this was not the end of the matter. So, we have escalated matters, pray we do not escalate them more.

Lord Whitby died in front of me, his eye’s melted and his skin burned as vitriolic shell removed him of his humanity, but do not feel sorry for this man. I had access to these highly esteemed members of the uppers classes only because they had arranged a night in my honour. They had me moved from prison so they could gawk and rape the evil witch of the east end. They deserved the deaths me and my colleagues gave them, after all the law would never punish them.

This is not the end of our work.

Hunk of Huddersfield

• Casual Gamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2019, 10:02:07 PM »
We are the Architects,
We have released the Wicked Witch of the East End,
We have released the Beast from the East,
We have released to Smasher of Heads,
We have released the Ripper,
Why did we do this? Ask your politicians and leader.
They are the ones who caused the mass bloodshed between our great nation and yours.
They are the ones who make life near intolerable for the people we fight for.
They must answer for what they have done.
Take the man now dead your so called LORD Whitby, a snivelling wimp who died crying at the hands of the Witch
Take the man in our care Lord Hastings
Don't worry he'll be dead before you print this. This a man who seeks the best for the people of England. However he hides his true intentions.
Hiding the experiments he is funding into being able to control the masses.
Well its a shame he won't be there to watch them fall.
But you the common man and women on the street are the people we do these acts for. You are the reason we are doing this.
We speak the truth that your government tries to hide
Rise with us as we become the fire that will burn the corruption plaguing London.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2019, 10:08:23 PM by Hunk of Huddersfield »
If you’re good at something, never do it for free.

Baldry

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2019, 03:20:44 PM »
So I've done three letters generally encompassing what we're after. I've tried to go for a more sympathetic angle, if we start claiming all these mass murderers are on our side I don't know how the public would feel about that. But if we start with the idea of someone like Rose being wronged by what happened and coming for revenge against those who wronged her, that's easier to sell. Also doing a prussian missive allowed me to put that idea outright there instead of weaving it into the others. Any notes or anything I'm happy to change though I know that it's incredibly short notice right about now but that's the way I work, sorry.

General missive
In the late hours of the evening, as good men and women rested, having worked ungodly hours in abhorrent conditions, as some began to rise to work night shifts in positions no one should be forced to. The rich threw a party, beyond their walls, a party not for you or I, but a party only for those who believe they are above the law, above justice, above you and I.

A party for the Witch of the East End.

A party for a woman who only every worked for them and when no longer of any use was cast aside. Thrown into prison to die. Until one little man thought he could do with feeling big. Thought his money and walls would protect him. I wonder how big he feels now, melted away into nothing in his own driveway. How many warnings did you expect?

Rose Brocklesby was only ever guilty of being used by the rich elite. Do not listen to their lies. We will continue to fight against their oppression. We have Lord Hastings. Animals like Hastings should receive the punishment that was bestowed on the innocent for trying to make a way in life.

We have been in your houses, we have eaten your food and poisoned your drink. We have attacked your means of propaganda, you are not even safe in your places of worship. You know who you are and you know why we come for you. Let those who suffer under the same oppression as we do know they are safe but any born to the silver spoon, who does not see the disparity of their life with the common man, know we come for them! All they need do is act for the betterment of all man. If but one percent of the wealth of men like Hastings and Whitby was distributed to all then our whole would be improved tenfold! But instead they ask for war.

Class war, and you were the first to wage it under the cover of the powerful institutions you call order, in the darkness of your laws. There will have to be bloodshed; we will not dodge; there will have to be murder: we will kill, because it is necessary; there will have to be destruction; we will destroy to rid the world of your tyrannical institutions.

And there will be rebuilding; we do not call ourselves the Architects without intent. We will bring down these institutes of control and suffering and put in their place the foundations for a better future. A future without suffering. A future where our best and brightest are not turned into poison pushers just to survive. A future where children are free to live and learn without having to fight to survive. A future actually worth fighting for, instead of the future we hope to survive.”

“We are not alone, and neither are you.”

Rose missive

“I will not bore you in trying to justify the actions that led to my imprisonment, all right-thinking people with any manner of intelligence can look into the facts of the case and come to their own conclusions. All I will say on the matter is this, I was not the bane of the upper classes before I went into prison, but my time inside has changed me, now I am free I have every intention of being the monster they feared, a multitude of injustices have festered for too long. If violet decisive action is needed. I declare war on the vermin who believe they rule this country.”

“They will tell you we are terrorists without a cause, causing pain for pains sake, they know only too well their sins. The rich have long come to exploit those just trying to live, and once they are of no use, or a risk to their delicate social lives, they cast them aside. Make them out to be monsters, have them slated by the papers, put in prison to suffer and, when the whim takes them, have their victims taken to parties to be raped by meek, ineffectual, pathetic men who believe that money will protect them and that they can get away with any sick, depraved act they wish.”

“Lord Whitby died in front of me, his eye’s melted and his skin burned as a vitriolic shell removed him of his humanity, but do not feel sorry for this man. He arranged his own fate when he planned this depraved party. The other peers of the realm and lorded gentry deserved their fate just as equally, after all the law would never punish them. It is up to us, the people, to enact the justice due upon them all.”

“This is not the end of our work. the monsters who sit at the top of this society and feel they can judge us have something to fear. The Witch of the East End is return and only those fools who believe they can control us have anything to fear. Let those who deserve punishment for their actions be taken down by the rising tide, do not be afraid to rise up and join those not afraid to fight. Take control of your lives before it’s too late and you suffer as I and thousands others do everyday.”

Prussian missive

We are the Prussian Anarachist League,
We helped bomb your lie machines,
We helped poison your rich elite,
We helped sow the seeds of your defeat,
“LORD” Whitby died by our feet,
“LORD” Hasting will die in our hands.
Why did we do this? Ask your politicians and leaders.
We demand nothing. We require nothing except for their end.
They are the ones who caused the mass bloodshed between you and us.
They are the ones who make life near intolerable for the people we fight for.
They must answer for what they have done.
The Witch of the East End was falsely wronged, who knows who else the news got wrong?
Will it be The ripper or Headsmasher at the riches door next?
We speak the truth that your government tries to hide.
Open your eyes. Freedom is here.

As for actually sending them out I don't think it's wise to send them all to everyone, send the general one to most sources, the Rose one to a couple specific ones that will get the most traction out her causing fear to the rich and the Prussian one to random sources, if we want to use it for added confusion and to get the Prussian people on our side under their future revolutionary leader, Fog.