Author Topic: Lost in the Fog  (Read 132 times)

Hunk of Huddersfield

• Casual Gamer
    • View Profile
Lost in the Fog
« on: March 13, 2019, 09:04:52 AM »

The Geroge what a wonderful place the amazing food and drink, the great company. The animates downstairs. What the fuck. why is peters head turning like that. Who the fuck is Fran. What the fuck is that walking in. Damn thatís one big Alsatian and itís walking on 2 legs. Whys it telling me to wake up. Iím already awake. Why am I falling what is this above my head. Giants rolling dice whatís happening to me. 2 wearing T-shirtís under shirts. One all in black rolling a cigarette. One in yellow rolling her dice in her hand as-if a psychopath. One crying about being less intelligent and showing signs of past trauma when it comes to his intellect. The man who seemed to be leading those above started to unzip everyoneís head and play with their brains. What have I gotten myself into. This gigantic building around me is so different to the George. Its brighter and much more cleaner than the George. What is this black I now see. Oh, I'm back in the George I must have just slipped off into some kind of dream. These dreams are getting fucking weirder and weirder by the night
If youíre good at something, never do it for free.