Author Topic: Press Statements  (Read 481 times)

faceknives

• Nationals Costumes
  • Dice Monkey
    • View Profile
Press Statements
« on: March 06, 2019, 04:04:38 PM »
Thought we'd all contribute as we see fit and nick the best ideas from each!  My sample:

COMMUNIQUE 1

We bombed the press district.  We did so because the corrupt media barons drink champagne with aristocrats and politicians, laughing at the pain of the poor while they lie to us.

The deaths of two working men was unfortunate but unavoidable. We had assumed there would be a fire exit in the back. We had assumed their bosses would have some basic humanity. We will not make that mistake again.

Who are we?  We are the man who loses his job after a machine saws off his hand. We are the whore you laugh at while you do your sordidity. We are the Rooks dweller born malnournished and malformed.  We are the rats in the sewer, we are everwhere and we are coming for you.

Be warned. The nature of your oppression is the aesthetic of our anger.

THE FUSE
And you look like a star but you're still on the dole

Hunk of Huddersfield

• Casual Gamer
    • View Profile
Re: Press Statements
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2019, 09:43:36 PM »
COMMUNIQUE 2

Who are we? Why you? What do we want?
These are probably the first three questions you’ve got about our recent attacks. Well let me enlighten you.
Are we the Prussian People's Front. Fuck off.
We are the People's Front of Prussia.
Now the next question, Why you?
You are the ones fear mongering the British populace into a hatred of Prussia and its people.
Now the final question.
We want you to stop producing negative press about our great nation and embrace the peace between both our nations.
Do this and no more shall suffer.
But if you believe there is no threat in these words then see what we have already done and think of all those that are dearest to you.
Today we started with the lower end of the newspaper system. We will work our way up until the fear of those at the top will take the action that we wish for them to take.   
If you’re good at something, never do it for free.

Secretly a doom bot

• Dice Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2019, 03:46:01 PM »
To the People of England

It is with great regret in my heart that I have come to pen this letter, it is with sorrow that I and my group claim responsibility for the bombings and chaos in the print district on the 17/09/05,  please understand the decision to do this was not one taken lightly, it is however but the first of many attacks that will continue until our voice has been heard and our will enacted.

This attack may seem random or unmotivated to those of you not paying attention to the world we live in. To us  it is the necessary reaction for a people who have suffered at the hands of a corrupt government and an evil system of laws that work only for the wealthy. Too long have those who would claim to rule us buried their heads in the sand in regards to real issues of the people of this nation, but enough is enough.

The bombing on the print district was enacted as a response to the attack upon the peaceful strike against Lord Weston and the complicity of the press in covering for this monster. Honest workers died in the streets beaten down by the armies of the state and they made heroes of the villains. These lies cannot stand, it is against the very purpose of a free press to support injustice. But we hope they learned what our response is to these lies.

I regret the use of violence but it is the only language these monsters understand, I call all good working people of England together to come under our banner, to fight to bring down this corrupt government so we can live as free man as it is our right. We of the Working People's Army take responsibility for the attacks. They will not be the last.

Above all we should not forget that government is an evil, a usurpation upon the private judgement and individual conscience of mankind.

Signed

Anonymous

Captain Shortworth

• Captain of Awesome!
  • Global Moderator
  • Old Skool Veteran
    • View Profile
    • A blog of shortymonster proportions.
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2019, 04:00:09 PM »
Wer sind wir? Warum du? Was wollen wir?

Dies sind wahrscheinlich die ersten drei Fragen, die Sie zu unseren letzten Angriffen haben. Nun lass mich dich erleuchten.

Sind wir die preußische Volksfront? Verpiss dich.

Wir sind die Volksfront von Preußen.

Nun die nächste Frage, warum Sie?

Sie befürchten, die britische Bevölkerung in einen Hass auf Preußen und sein Volk zu stürzen.

Nun die letzte Frage.

Wir möchten, dass Sie aufhören, negative Presse über unsere große Nation zu produzieren und den Frieden zwischen unseren beiden Nationen anzunehmen.

Tun Sie das und nicht mehr leiden.

Wenn Sie jedoch glauben, dass in diesen Worten keine Bedrohung besteht, dann sehen Sie, was wir bereits getan haben, und denken Sie an alle, die Ihnen am Herzen liegen.

Heute haben wir mit dem unteren Ende des Zeitungssystems begonnen. Wir werden uns so weit hocharbeiten, bis die Angst derer die Maßnahmen ergreift, die wir von ihnen wünschen.
Just so you know, I own a comic book store

Oh, and write a fiction blog for fun

faceknives

• Nationals Costumes
  • Dice Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2019, 07:32:51 PM »
I'm really tempted to suggest we send out all the statements, at half hour intervals.

Secretly a doom bot

• Dice Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2019, 07:49:50 PM »
Only if all the party do one :p

faceknives

• Nationals Costumes
  • Dice Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2019, 08:45:11 PM »
I insist that we get one from Anabelle and Father Patient as well.

PaperWitch99

• Dice Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2019, 11:25:32 PM »
From Annabelle!? Why would you want one from her!?!?
"Spartans never die. They're just missing in action."

Secretly a doom bot

• Dice Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2019, 04:18:39 PM »
It'd be aesthetically interesting if nothing else.

PaperWitch99

• Dice Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2019, 08:38:01 PM »
I have no idea how to write in this style but here is Magnus's version I guess... I will work on Annabelle's and hopefully post before Tuesday XD

We do not wish to take the live of working men and women. We only wish to take down the aristocracy that has cast their painful reins over London. They shackle us keeping us restrained as if we were animals. But we say no more.

We are the group that planted the bombs. We used it as a way to get attention from the men and women who sit atop their thrones made of money. We used it as a way to say we will no longer sit, waiting for our next firing, pay reduction, unjust punishment, all because they wanted more in their pocket. The government has let these inhumane acts happen for too long and now it's time to rebuild from the ruins of our social system.

We, the Architects, will build a better London and reclaim the rest of England from the animates which the government use to control us. If not animates then these spirits. We claim no responsibility for these rampant spirits on blackfriars. This is the work of the same aristocracy that chain us. The citizens should not follow the papers and revolt against us! We need to fight against all our common enemy!

We are coming and you won't be able to stop us. We are too great in number for you to just blow out our flame. We are the raging fire that will tear down these cruel systems. We are the healer who will bring the city back to its former glory. We are the Architects and Builders that will forge a new London!

-The Architects.

PaperWitch99

• Dice Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2019, 12:23:06 PM »
This is Annabelle's version of the press statement.

The papers call the people who escaped our bombings lucky. The ones that are lucky don’t have to see the horrific plans we have to enact to deliver our message.

Some of you citizens of London might be wondering why we conducted such horrendous acts in the name of our revolution. We have
Made them with the same animalistic behaviour as we have been given by the pompous upper classes of London. They continuously
Encourage savage behaviour in the working class to hide their intentions and wrong doings. Their little experiment, that went horribly wrong,
Down at blackfriars is a warning for the dark days to come from their idiotic actions. They continue to flourish in their toxic and deadly
Lies, hoping the truth will never come out. But we know the truth. We know the web of lies you have cast over London that you use to
Intice your prey, the working man, closer to his death with the constant promise of a raise only to cut his pay and then continue to
Neglect them even when the topic of human decency arises. Your crocodile tears won’t be able to hide your true intention forever. We will
Graciously undo your web that you have cast over the innocents of London. Not even the S.I.E will be able to protect you now.
The day of reckoning for the aristocracy is here. You believe you are safe behind your large stone walls and patrols of corrupt and
Obnoxious police but our fires are coming to burn down your houses, labs, printing houses. We will not be stopped by your loose subjects
Navigating their way through the streets. We killed 4 of them once before and escaped with a sample of your air. We can do it again.

If it’s not the ‘brat’ it’s a missing child. If it’s not a failed experiment, it’s spirits rampaging on the street. We have seen all of your sins and a claim to the paper won’t be able to save you now. We are watching. We are close by. We are everywhere and we will be the end to the scamming businessman, the fraudulent factory owner, the harassing landlord, the abusive aristocracy! We will bring change to London and the rest of England just like William when he won the battle of Hastings. Oh we will have fun putting an arrow through your eye, Hastings. Don’t bother running.

However frightening our message might seem, the working man does not need to worry. We fight for him and will protect him at all costs. If you provoke us by harming the working man, we will come back with ten times the force. But if you work with us to create a better London then we may show some mercy.

You have been warned.

Captain Shortworth

• Captain of Awesome!
  • Global Moderator
  • Old Skool Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2019, 12:50:33 PM »
OK folks, some fun things to read there, but you need to start putting a final one together, so pick bits you like and work out what's going to the press, and to which publications

Secretly a doom bot

• Dice Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2019, 01:25:36 PM »
I do feel in the interests of being IC as possible the best person to decide would be the person who somehow ended up leader by which I mean Peter

Captain Shortworth

• Captain of Awesome!
  • Global Moderator
  • Old Skool Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2019, 01:35:25 PM »
To make it an informed decision, how about people talk about what they liked from the various ones already out there, if there's a tone that would be preferred, or if there's just one of them that stands out as best. Just to give Peter as much info as possible

PaperWitch99

• Dice Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2019, 01:55:21 PM »
Maybe a peaceful tone would be best XD unless we want London to be panicking XD