Author Topic: Violets musings  (Read 301 times)

furansuka

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Violets musings
« on: January 22, 2019, 11:41:28 AM »
Violets thoughts and opinions of the new group.

Mouse- Mouse is a dick. Far too controlled by his emotions. Always wants to play leader. Isn't a leadership figure. Down right rude. Bent on trying to get everyone killed.

Magnus- Pretty little thing. Seems to be guilty about something. Shy. Fun to tease.

Karl- Incapacitated. No one will talk about it?

Mr Mole - Already knew. A friend, doesn't seem to mind that I flirt with him even though he's gay.

Peter - Not met yet, hopefully a lot nicer than mouse. That can't be hard.

furansuka

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Violets musings
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2019, 11:46:47 AM »
October - A child that the group seem to fell guilty for, like they lead her to the slaughter. Probably dead.

Richard - Someone that may have murdered the child. Serial killer.

Captain Shortworth

• Captain of Awesome!
  • Old Skool Veteran
    • View Profile
    • A blog of shortymonster proportions.
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2019, 11:57:40 AM »
Accurate.
Just so you know, I own a comic book store

Oh, and write a fiction blog for fun

Secretly a doom bot

• Dice Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2019, 08:10:28 PM »
Kind of want an update on this.

furansuka

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2019, 02:33:23 PM »
Rose said I might feel better if I write what happened down. I think it's more of a ploy so she can read my diary. Love you Rose.

What happened? Well, exactly, what the fuck DID happen? Everything was fine until we went in that room. They were so angry! What were angry? They were crawling up my legs and on my arms. I was so fucking scared! I've never been that scared. It was humiliating.

The mind was working, but the body was not. I was going to die, whatever the fuck they were, they were going to kill me. I could see at least 50 silhouettes. They looked human, but not, but then they weren't really there? What the fuck were they? Can someone please answer me that?

I heard a voice. It called out to me. Am I crazy? "Daughter" he said. My dad is still alive. "I'm Father Drury". Well I felt daft. "You must move child". Did he not realise that I wanted to? "I can move you". What if he was one of them? "I cant prove that to you, but you've got two options". Well I'm going to have to side with the priest then. Wrong tense. I did let the priest in. He moved me. Am I possessed? Am I like Magnus?

I have little to offer in enlightenment to what happened. I'm not a danger am I? This exercise was fucking stupid. I don't feel any better.

*This page has splodge ink, clear signs of tear drops on the page*
« Last Edit: March 04, 2019, 04:20:27 PM by furansuka »