Author Topic: The tales of Karl by Karl for Karl  (Read 185 times)

Hunk of Huddersfield

• View Profile
The tales of Karl by Karl for Karl
« on: November 02, 2018, 10:33:15 PM »
21st august 2105
Well that was a shit show but I supose every cloud has a silver lineing since ivíe now got a job out off that riot, I only went to make sure no harm came to Annabel Magnus.
That Cohen seems good and as long as the pay is there I can lend him my trade. The George inn was a laugh with Mouse and Annabel Magnus, glad to meet a fellow man of honour but Iím home now and Annabel Magnus is staying the night as sheís too drunk to go home on her own.

22nd august 2105
Woke up this morning with a buk on my chest and the window open, someone must have broken in during the night. I need to move, hopefully somewhere closer to St Cornilious since Iím expecting a lot of work to come my way soon.  Beter ready myself for my first job.

23rd august 2105
 Went to church as normal but when I returned there was a caling card handed to me on my return to go see Mr Cohen tommorow. Ill have to go after Iíve moved apartments tommorrow morning. Wonder what work heís got for me. 

War is hell, and I'm the devil!
« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 10:08:56 AM by Hunk of Huddersfield »
If youíre good at something, never do it for free.

Hunk of Huddersfield

• View Profile
Re: The tales of Karl by Karl for Karl
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2018, 10:44:47 AM »
24th august 2105
That place was built like a fortress, one way in one way out. Must have been some money spent on it.
What ever they have done here they never wanted it to leave with this amount of security.

What the Fuck were they all disfigured and non human leik.

How could someone violate Godís work like this. Its an abomination. We had to put them out of their misery.

We returned to Cohens with our finding. All this language is beyond me let alone trying to read these papers. Thats what those smart folk are here for but they wouldnít be around here without me and mouse. Other than that im glad to have my first paymint £15 for a days work ainít bad gonna get myself something special.

Must figure out what to do with this typewriter I stole. Wonder if anyone wants it for a £1 or 2 or maybe I can give it Annabel Magnus for her his birthday on Thursday sheís he's been talking about wanting one for a few years now.

Beautiful, ain't it? Someone should take a picture.

Hunk of Huddersfield

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2018, 11:29:07 PM »
Scout report of evening of 24th august 2105

I successfully observed both main exits of the pub.
I used my best disguise as a broken street light. Nobody saw me as usual, in-fact most people stayed away from where I was stood (Almost as if I was invisible)
Annabel Magnus knew my disguise and where I was gonna be stood so when she came out she could see me straight away.
I then entered the pub and drank Peters drink ( not complaining about a free half pint)
Saw mouse following the men in question down an ally (he said they got into a cab but he sent Richard after them)( a few diffrences between his tale of events and Richards, not sure who to believe)
Richard found where they were going and it matches with Peters information. Now time to plan our next adventure. Not liking Moles idea of going for the women and children.

Your eyes can deceive you. Donít trust them.

Hunk of Huddersfield

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2018, 11:17:40 PM »
25th august 2105

First day off in a while. Made sure I gave my house a quick once over and then cleaned my beautiful Ava. Have to make sure she's nice and clean. she's seen a lot of action recently.made sure to Wrap Annabels Magnus birthday present for Thursday. hope she doesn't realise its the typewriter I stole from that nice warehouse we visited, she's been wanting a typewriter for a while now. ive given it a quick clean but Ava was calling so I had to go tend to her. Had to go see Cohen this evening not a lot important said Richard and Peter going to be posh, think I might get myself a posh coat or something, Magnus was reading up on something from that beautiful warehouse and me and moose were being the exquisite men we are. Well man and a half. He's such a little man. But just as good and strong a fighter as everyone else

26th august 2105

Went to see my mates again today as Cohen didn't need me and since Annabel Magnus was busy I thought I might as well see them again. Asked them if they could find me stuff to make a nice officer coat but they seemed bit too curious as to why. Those things are hard to come by so doubt they'll get me any soon. But off to pub tonight to find out what Petehard found out (yes Petehard has a nice ring to it I think) might not drink so much tonight my vocal chords need a rest.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2018, 11:44:54 PM by Hunk of Huddersfield »

Hunk of Huddersfield

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2018, 10:14:12 AM »
Scout report of the Smedlingtonsí 28th august 2105

Me and Magnus arrived on the side of the river a good few hours before people arrived for the fight. My disguise as a broken streetlight worked yet again if anything better this time as no one looked towards mine and Magnusís direction. I looked through my scope to look for one of the men from the bar and so David Harcroft immediately as he pulled up with who we assumed to be the Smedlingtonsí. They were wearing basic clothing much like all the other wealth that came tonight but both were wearing silver and gold respirators as a sign of their wealth. Both looked out of place and awkard around the higher social class, no one was rude to them but people knew they were new money so didnít talk to them as long as many other. David looks to be the reason as to why the smedlingtons are doing all these things with their money as he fit in more tonight than nearly inane only Mr looked more comfortable tonight.
Magnus seemed more distracted about watching the fight than about watching the Smedlingtonsí and I will consider a different partner on other mission as the distraction is unacceptable on such an important scouting mission luckily I am such a good scout I didnít need his eyes but if something had happened he would have been no use.
Court marshal recommended. Charge of insubordination against Magnus Green.

Hunk of Huddersfield

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2018, 09:51:23 PM »
29th August 2105

This was written in the few hours between the meeting at the George and Karl going to Magnusí practice

These people are starting to get on my nerve, unwilling to kill those that must die. It seems the only people I can trust in life are my girls Ava and Annabelle they will always be there for me. They know what must be done. They will guide me to the light that is true and just.
Until these pacifists learn that action is needed in this place I shall keep the £177 they found hidden in my house.
I need to see Annabelle as these thoughts are not healthy and she shall help me but first I shall see if Ava needs me. Sheís such a special girl. I shall write again by end of day unless these pacifists finally man up, then we shall be doing what is required and taking the lifeís that we should. But I will be going to Annabelle now to talk of these events and gather her opinion.

Secretly a doom bot

• Casual Gamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2018, 10:46:20 AM »
And the group think Richard is bad...

Hunk of Huddersfield

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2018, 12:16:17 PM »
The group know Richard is bad, Karl is to stupid to carry out anything unless others have told him what to do.

Hunk of Huddersfield

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2019, 03:33:59 PM »
30th August 2105

What happened to me last night. They say I took the wake but I never stood up all night.
Did Annabelle drug me? But what about the door Iím sure there was a hole blasted through it.
But damn what ever happened last night felt good but damn did my head hurt this morning clearly from a fall but I donít know when that happened. I feel like I did on my first fitness test for the brigade, exhausted and hungry.
Now I am home and can sort these munchies, Damn Iíd heard people talk about this but I never thought theyíd be this bad.

My temper is waring thin with this moronic midget thinking he is the leader of this group.He needs to remember his rank as a penal corp and shut that mouth of his or Iíll have to shut it for him. Did he touch my Ava last night. I need to clean her again and again. Get his dirty prints off her. That 100 guineas reward that Annabelle told me about in the paper for information to do with the burglary him and that stupid killer Richard went on. Maybe the only way to shut him up is to make the police a visit as there are no crimes they can tie me to. If not Ava has seen little action due to this revolution.

This revolution bores me. I was promised money and strong feelings of success but all Iíve been given is attitude, descent, and disapiontment. The only reason I still make my voice known is for Annabelle. These people try to command me even tho I am their superior. Peter is the only new friend I have made from this rabble. I must speak to my girls about this to see their views before I act.