Author Topic: Nationals Hotel  (Read 92 times)

Michael Moriarty

• HUGS Avatar
  • Administrator
  • Games Master
    • View Profile
Nationals Hotel
« on: February 03, 2017, 09:29:11 PM »
After a bit of a delay nationals Hotel has now been sorted and we will be staying in the Ramada Hotel in Nottingham city centre. Breakfast is available but chose not to get it included with the rooms so people can make their own decisions on what to do in the morning.

http://ramadanottinghamcitycentre.co.uk/

The Hotel itself is very central however Nottingham University is actually a bit out of the city centre but there are easy transport links including a tram line that will go from the hotel to the university

It is going to be 140 per room so 70 for the weekend for those of who are sharing which needs to be paid at least a week in advanced so for this reason I am setting a deadline for payments of 07/04/2017.

Would prefer this to be transferred to the HUGS account rather than given in cash so please contact me or Nate for details

Current list of people is below so please let me know if anything changes and also for those sharing let me know if you want to share with anyone in particular or I will allocate rooms.

TWIN ROOMS
Declan Nugent
Chris Diek
Henry Baldry
Eleanor Jones
Afro Dave
Andrew Sparks
Craig Cartin
Antony Porter
Claire Porter
Nicolas
Michael Brown
Connor Baker
Johnnie
Mike Moriarty
Ben Smith
Ben
Shorty
Seedy

SINGLE ROOMS
Friday
Damian
Simon Celments
Adrian Barnes

Any questions let me know

Mike

BioSpark

• Nationals Costumes
  • Games Master
  • Doesn't look a thing like Jesus.
    • View Profile
    • Dragonbjorn: racist, schizophrenic dragon slayer
Re: Nationals Hotel
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2017, 04:29:32 PM »
Thanks for sorting this.
Look, mate, you know who has a lot of feelings?  Blokes what bludgeon their wife to death with a golf trophy. Professionals have standards.  Be polite.  Be efficient.  Have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

-Sniper