Author Topic: Nationals Hotel  (Read 1110 times)

Mike Moriarty

• HUGS Avatar
  • Administrator
  • Games Master
    • View Profile
Nationals Hotel
« on: January 11, 2016, 10:25:00 PM »
Hi Guys,

Can everyone going to Nationals let me know if you want to be booked into the hotel with us?

Cost is looking to be about 35/40 a night assuming you are willing to share a room, obviously more expensive if you want one to yourself but cant give exact prices until iv got numbers

So please post below or on Facebook saying if you do or dont want in on the hotel and if you want to share a room or not

Also its helpful if you post even if you dont want to stay with us as it means I dont have to chase you up

Bill

• Nationals Costumes
  • Dice Monkey
    • View Profile
Re: Nationals Hotel
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2016, 10:38:50 PM »
Roomfor me please , not sharing.

damo_b

• Nationals Costumes
  • I Roll For Lunch
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2016, 12:45:12 PM »
room for me and Sarah please.

Mike Moriarty

• HUGS Avatar
  • Administrator
  • Games Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2016, 12:02:26 AM »
Hi Guys,

Hotel for nationals has been booked and we will be staying here http://www.ram-lodge.co.uk/ its a little bit out of the centre but its nice and cheap with a bus link outside as well as a pub.

Cost is 82 if you booked a single, 46 per person if you are sharing a double and 46.50 per person if you are sharing a twin

Can pay me either in cash or by bank transfer but would prefer transfers if possible. If you wanna transfer either PM me for my bank details or talk to me about it at HUGS. Please note this is not the normal HUGS account so please dont send money to any saved details you have

Deposit gets charged a week before so if you could get money to me before then that would be awesome

Rooms are sorted as below. Let me know if there are any problems with the pairings:

SINGLE
James Biltcliffe
Adrian Barnes
Stevie Harrison
Fifty
Andrew Sparks

DOUBLE
Shorty
Kimberley Hulme

Ant Porter
Claire Porter

Damian Broadley