Author Topic: Majikkon (formerly Manga Con) - Pen & Paper  (Read 1427 times)

(int) magicMissile

• View Profile
Majikkon (formerly Manga Con) - Pen & Paper
« on: October 08, 2014, 12:49:19 PM »
I've had a chat with Tasneem, who is an organiser of the Manga Con, and she's said she's hoping to get roleplaying included in the Con.

If there is anyone interested in running a game as a DM, tell me so I can tell her the numbers we will be running with and she'll get us tables ("and anything else you need") set up. On top of that, she'll advertise the fact that it's members of HUGS doing it and HUGS itself will get a decent amount of attention.

Manga Con itself runs for quite a few hours, so I imagine (depending on the size of the groups you're willing to run) you'll be able to fit in a few one shots. Be prepared.

I myself am probably going to be doing either MAID RPG or Anima: Beyond Fantasy RPG, just to keep in theme with the Con.

Send me a message on here or on Facebook if you're interested in running a game.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 12:57:19 PM by (int) magicMissile »

Ant

• Administrator
  • Old Skool Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Majikkon (formerly Manga Con) - Pen & Paper
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2014, 03:54:28 PM »
When is it again?

And poke one of the exec on Tuesday to broadcast it so we can get GMs and stuff to volunteer

Cheers

(int) magicMissile

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2014, 03:58:19 PM »
When is it again?

And poke one of the exec on Tuesday to broadcast it so we can get GMs and stuff to volunteer

Cheers

7th of March next year.

I was gonna try to do a quick shout out myself. ;)

Sez

• Nationals Costumes
  • I Roll For Lunch
  • Bazinga
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2014, 11:43:37 AM »
The president of FRAG has contacted me saying that they will be reviewing whether they have space for table-top at the next staff meeting on 1 Nov (which I will be attending). If anyone is interested in either being a GM or running board games let us know so I can take figures to the meeting.

At present they are really interested in boardgames but like Rob says, it will be good to offer table-top too.
I'm not crazy... my mother had me tested..