Author Topic: Manga Con - Gaming Room  (Read 1539 times)

Sez

• Nationals Costumes
  • I Roll For Lunch
  • Bazinga
    • View Profile
Manga Con - Gaming Room
« on: September 28, 2014, 03:47:42 PM »
Our friends at FRAG are hosting the gaming room at Manga Con on 7 March 2015. They have asked whether any members of HUGS would be interested in helping run a boardgame/card game tournament that day. If you are interested, please let me know.

My understanding is that they are looking for both competitive and co-operative board games (along with any suggestions we have for how to make it work as a tournament). I have already volunteered myself to help out as I think it would be good thing to get involved with other societies. 
I'm not crazy... my mother had me tested..

Sez

• Nationals Costumes
  • I Roll For Lunch
  • Bazinga
    • View Profile
Re: Manga Con - Gaming Room
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2014, 05:10:50 PM »
I have been told that we can have four tables for boardgames and FRAG have asked for:

Robo-rally
Pandemic
Elder Sign
Betrayal at house on the hill

I am hoping to supply the boardgames but need helpers to over see them. If you are able to help out for an hour or two, let me know.

FRAG will be promoting HUGS for hosting the board games and it would be great to get involved with another society.
I'm not crazy... my mother had me tested..

(int) magicMissile

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2014, 08:43:49 PM »
Yeah, I'd really like three-four other GMs to come join me at the Manga Con. Be a good way to get the next year's worth of freshers down, at the very least.

faceknives

• Nationals Costumes
  • Dice Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2014, 10:24:40 AM »
I can do either boardgames (although really, they want Kremlin  :P) or GM.
And you look like a star but you're still on the dole