Author Topic: The Missing Monkey : Live Recordings at IQ Games  (Read 1679 times)

BBJ

• View Profile
The Missing Monkey : Live Recordings at IQ Games
« on: August 24, 2014, 03:00:33 PM »
Hello All,

For those of you that don't know, I'm now hosting a Podcast Geek Quiz gameshow called 'The Missing Monkey'. It's quite good fun and if you want to catch up, then just go to http://www.themissingmonkey.com and you can listen to previous episodes.

Anyway, on Sunday the 21st of September we're bringing the quiz show to IQ games to record 3 episodes in a day. For which I'll be needing players and an audience. If you fancy playing then e-mail me at bigbadjon@themissingmonkey.com and i'll add you to the list of potentials, from which i'll pick 9 in a week or so.

Other than that, i'm fairly sure a fair few people from VAGUE will be coming across for the show and to meet up with HUGS people, so there's also that.

All i ask beyond that is that if you enjoy it, tell people.

Thanks,
BBJ out.

Calliope

• The Whisperer in Darkness
  • Administrator
  • I Am A Level 18 Wizard IRL
    • View Profile
Re: The Missing Monkey : Live Recordings at IQ Games
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2014, 01:59:24 PM »
Hi Jon, What time please?
This is why magic is worse even than quantum physics. Because, while both spit in the eye of common sense, I've never yet had a Higgs bosun turn up and try to have a conversation with me.

BBJ

• View Profile
Re: The Missing Monkey : Live Recordings at IQ Games
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2014, 02:50:16 PM »
Recordings are aiming to be at 2, 4 and 6. I'll probably be there from about 1 and there should be VAGUE people there around for the day as well.