Author Topic: Tomorrow's Epic Battle...  (Read 800 times)

The Dan

• Games Master
  • Seek and Destroy
    • View Profile
Tomorrow's Epic Battle...
« on: June 23, 2014, 01:03:36 PM »
I am thinking about tomorrow's epic battle with the White Lady and everybody's favourite luxan henchman... This seems the perfect time to add a 'scene metier' to the proceedings, and with it a little mechanical spice to BOTH side's dice rolls or options.

My inclination is for Bloody Margomarissi Confrontation - for which I am vaguely thinking...

Bloody
All Major Injury categories start at 1pt less than normal (so more dangerous for everyone).

Margomarissi
Everyone hates everyone else. +1 to the damage dished out AND damage taken by characters who are Dummonii, Pelosian, or Margos.

Confrontation
Dictionary.com defines this as "meeting of opponents face-to-face" so I am thinking +10 to everybody's attacks in melee.

Any suggestions from my players or anybody else, either for possible effects or metier suggestions?

« Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 07:33:59 PM by The Dan »
Dan: A title of honor for respected men, equivalent to Master or Sir. Any of 12 levels of proficiency at the grade of black belt in martial arts such as judo and karate. An expert or expert level in shogi and other such games. He that judges.

The Dan

• Games Master
  • Seek and Destroy
    • View Profile
Re: Tomorrow's Epic Battle...
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2014, 07:34:46 PM »
I did have another option, but 'Kentrel is %$#ed!' seems a little unfair  ;D
Dan: A title of honor for respected men, equivalent to Master or Sir. Any of 12 levels of proficiency at the grade of black belt in martial arts such as judo and karate. An expert or expert level in shogi and other such games. He that judges.

Bill

• Nationals Costumes
  • Dice Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2014, 09:32:20 PM »
How much did kentrel miss by? Less than 10  ;)

The Dan

• Games Master
  • Seek and Destroy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2014, 04:48:11 PM »
By 3 whole points...unlucky