Author Topic: On the bridge of the Dies Irae  (Read 9655 times)

Ant

• Administrator
  • Old Skool Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: On the bridge of the Dies Irae
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2013, 05:49:55 PM »
Raige

Im half tempted to point at you and say "I Win" <he grins>

Nitch

• Nationals Costumes
  • Games Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2013, 10:18:39 PM »
Jiny

It's not worth your life <laughs, than casually> Besides im the normal one, it's the rest of you who are broken

OOC: watching aliens and this reminded me of someone.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEs8j4_hrUY&feature=youtube_gdata_player
« Last Edit: July 26, 2013, 10:20:22 PM by Nitch »
When Life Gives You Lemons
Shut Up And Eat Your Damn Lemons!!!!!

Ant

• Administrator
  • Old Skool Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2013, 10:24:03 PM »
Raige

Now that is definitely not true...anyway, Avon is our first sticking point

Nitch

• Nationals Costumes
  • Games Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2013, 11:17:07 PM »
Jiny

<sits cross legged on the floor of the bridge, surrounded by different explosive devices in various states of repair and  tools scattered amongst them. Picking one up at a time she will consider them, turning them over in her hands while muttering to herself, brow knitted with concentration as she is clearly attempting to understand them, the occasional distant look fogging over her eyes which you all now associate with her talking to Caro. So far she has mostly managed to smash bits of certain explosives off with the tools available and with a mix of amateur welding and duct tape to connect them together.

Having taken the plaits and wires in her fringe out, leaving the rest as they were in the mohawk, she has formed it into 3 small dreads. Sat in a patchwork, dungaree style dress clearly handmade from scraps of material, armour and computer circuits sowed roughly together with odd wiring, the normal combat boots and the usual knifes sticking from the tops. She has her shotgun slung across her back with a few grenades clipped into the band across her chest

She has been at this for days, a bottle never far from hand and a fag hanging from the corner of her mouth, as time passes though she seems to getting increasing frustrated as she tries to 'amp up' any explosive device she can get her hands on/create while struggling with her own stupidity>

Ant

• Administrator
  • Old Skool Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2013, 11:28:11 PM »
Raige

<watches Jiny as she works, often looking like he is going to say something then clearly changing his mind and falling silent instead before beginning to look like he wants to say something and the cycle repeats>

Ant

• Administrator
  • Old Skool Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2013, 04:05:21 PM »
Raige

<eventually> You know, I carried that damned Strontium Grenade with us through everything from Dome 12 and wasted it...this would have been the perfect use for it...

Nitch

• Nationals Costumes
  • Games Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2013, 05:36:35 PM »
Jiny

<looks up and laughs> Yeah it would! So far I've got an emp grenade, some nails and other pointy stuff, some shotgun shells, all my paint, all Garveys spray paint, a jar of whatever he was cooking up in his still, a few plasma grenades and the fuel from that flame thrower. Any suggestions?

Ant

• Administrator
  • Old Skool Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 31, 2013, 05:52:44 PM »
Raige

A plasma carbine with all the safeties off? They go with a bang...a load of his drugs in his pockets, especially any liquids then anyone that survives will be smashed off their faces. I think Garvey would like that

• Nationals Costumes
  • Game Designer
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2013, 09:16:02 PM »
Gal < Entering and overhearing the last few sentences of conversation>. I imagine a canister of excrement to add to the carnage would have appealed to his sense of humour.
" Stakk! "

Ant

• Administrator
  • Old Skool Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 31, 2013, 09:22:42 PM »
Raige

True, true...how about one of Xalax's carnage causing shoes?

Nitch

• Nationals Costumes
  • Games Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 01, 2013, 08:24:08 PM »
Jiny

<laughs> Someone else is sorting out the jar of shit! <looks thoughtful> Shoes are a weird shape, we couldn't getting the whole thing it would waste space, just add some of the sharpened heels in!

Ant

• Administrator
  • Old Skool Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 01, 2013, 08:47:30 PM »
Raige

Put em on his feet

The Dan

• Games Master
  • Seek and Destroy
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 04, 2013, 02:16:14 PM »
Avon

< sauntering in >

That will.... certainly make the newsfeeds.
Dan: A title of honor for respected men, equivalent to Master or Sir. Any of 12 levels of proficiency at the grade of black belt in martial arts such as judo and karate. An expert or expert level in shogi and other such games. He that judges.

Nitch

• Nationals Costumes
  • Games Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 04, 2013, 08:14:54 PM »
Jiny

<bursts out laughing> I'll get some of her thigh high leathers, the sense net vid will entice a whole new crowd! <picks up what looks like a important and quite possibly nuclear engine part and puts it before her. Giving it a good whack with a wrench she takes the cig from her mouth, exhaling slowly as she considers it>

Ant

• Administrator
  • Old Skool Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 04, 2013, 11:42:39 PM »
Raige

oh I think the sense net crowd has that one well covered...what do you think Rheece does in his quarters all day