Author Topic: [Sci-Fi Beta Kappa] Now with added adventure seeds  (Read 2077 times)

catty_big

• View Profile
[Sci-Fi Beta Kappa] Now with added adventure seeds
« on: February 18, 2013, 10:37:31 PM »
Hi y'all!

Some of you may remember that I came up a few months ago to demo my game Sci-Fi Beta Kappa. Just in case any o' youse is thinking of blind-testing it (or even simply running it- we aim to publish by April/May this year), have a gander at the revised doc, particularly at pp48-50, where we've added a list of alternative scenario ideas and a scenario cascade. What's that you say, what's a scenario cascade? Good question- you'll find out if you check those pages! Link to the RPGGeek page here.

N.B. Please continue to ignore (if you can) the horrible clipart- our artist is working on sketches and cover art even as we sip our cocoa, play CoD and feed the cat. She's also in the first year of an MA course though so progress is currently slowish, but rest assured the final product will be all damn-it-to-Hell fancy-pantsy :D.

Chiz Leo
P.S. Good luck at the Nationals. Go HUGS!
Currently writing Sci-Fi Beta Kappa (due for release April 2013) and Where The Heart Is (now in public beta).
Check out my blog!

Captain Shortworth

• Captain of Awesome!
  • Old Skool Veteran
    • View Profile
    • A blog of shortymonster proportions.
Re: [Sci-Fi Beta Kappa] Now with added adventure seeds
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2013, 08:29:50 AM »
Just bumping this one as Leo has asked if anyone is available to take a swing at play testing the new version at some point. I know we're still a bit away from the summer one offs, but if you get the chance and have the inclination, let me know, and I'll send you the link for the shiny new product that you won't even have to pay for. Because Leo loves you all.
Just so you know, I own a comic book store

Oh, and write a fiction blog for fun

catty_big

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2013, 10:49:28 PM »
Your Captain is right, I do love you all. As for it being free, yeah I'll send a link to my dropbox file, and I'm thinking of sticking it on DriveThru/RPGNow, where folks can download all kinds of free stuff :D.
Currently writing Sci-Fi Beta Kappa (due for release April 2013) and Where The Heart Is (now in public beta).
Check out my blog!

catty_big

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2013, 03:23:44 PM »
Good news everybody! The ashcan version of the long-awaited game of delinquent aliens, Sci-Fi Beta Kappa, is scheduled for release at Conpulsion, in Edinburgh, on April 13th. A demo copy will available for viewing at the con, and I will be running two sessions, on Saturday afternoon and Sunday afternoon. Link to the Conpulsion RPG schedule here. Have fun y'all, but don't let the Dean catch you!
Check out my blog!

catty_big

• View Profile
Re: [Sci-Fi Beta Kappa] Ashcan launch
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2013, 01:45:16 AM »
So, ashcan version now officially published- yay!! We're selling early bird copies for 2+p&p (i.e. virtually at cost) until the end of May, then 3 thereafter. Early birds will get the amount paid discounted from a future purchase of most likely merch, pdf or e-book, and later birds will get 2 discounted. Please let me know if you're interested in purchasing a copy, either by contacting me here or by e-mailing me at leomarshalldesigns [at] hotmail [dot] com.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 01:58:00 AM by catty_big »
Check out my blog!