Author Topic: Midnight Plaza  (Read 28811 times)

The Dan

• Out Of The Shadows
  • Games Master
  • Seek and Destroy
    • View Profile
Re: Midnight Plaza
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2013, 10:25:34 PM »
Hebba looks at his feet, suddenly sombre. Zamaragdus raises an eyebrow, but does not look overly surprised t your words. He gazes off over the crowd for a moment or two.

Hebba Jobey

< muttering, looking at Zamaragdus >

Aye, good man.

Zamaragdus

You don't know how much you flatter my abilities with those words... < trails off > He is my friend, in as much as my heartless black soul is capable of such things. I helped him spend his money when he first arrived here - that preposterous gold daemon's foot... And we helped him get his licence. So no, he is not my enemy. Yes we shall discuss such things -  at length. With liquid balm.

Barge and Ferryman, a turning or so after this?

< waves towards the stage >

Dan: A title of honor for respected men, equivalent to Master or Sir. Any of 12 levels of proficiency at the grade of black belt in martial arts such as judo and karate. An expert or expert level in shogi and other such games. He that judges.

Ant

• Administrator
  • Old Skool Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2013, 10:31:09 PM »
Stalland

<smiles> Aye friends it does me good to hear you speak of him such, and it might be I have something to set him free, a witness to his actions and cause at the tower who is perhaps unimpeachable in their honesty yet currently not available for interview to anyone...but we can speak of this over a cold ale...my other snippet could probably wait till then too I suspect...shall we talk of other things?

The Dan

• Out Of The Shadows
  • Games Master
  • Seek and Destroy
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2013, 10:46:59 PM »
Zamaragdus looks like he's about to say something, but Hebba interrupts him.

Hebba Jobey

< perching on edge of the wall >

Like the chronic lack of chairs on this portico? Or of nubile girls to rub my feet?

Dan: A title of honor for respected men, equivalent to Master or Sir. Any of 12 levels of proficiency at the grade of black belt in martial arts such as judo and karate. An expert or expert level in shogi and other such games. He that judges.

Ant

• Administrator
  • Old Skool Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2013, 10:48:56 PM »
Stalland

I find that to be the bane of my life Hebba

Captain Shortworth

• Captain of Awesome!
  • Global Moderator
  • Old Skool Veteran
    • View Profile
    • A blog of shortymonster proportions.
« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2013, 10:52:55 PM »
Lucius

Give me time, good Jobey and I would happily arrange something. Recent events have sadly seen my stock somewhat depleted, but with time and honourable patronage, I will surely see them back to at least their previous form.
Just so you know, I own a comic book store

Oh, and write a fiction blog for fun

Ant

• Administrator
  • Old Skool Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2013, 10:56:06 PM »
Stalland

<looks at Lucius>Stock? Behave, staff if you must describe them thus, but I'd settle for a hag with some cool wine right now

The Dan

• Out Of The Shadows
  • Games Master
  • Seek and Destroy
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2013, 11:09:06 PM »
Hebba Jobey

< laughs >

I'd settle for the bloody Scourge and a bucket of thrice-pissed nikan, if she had a pillow and a stool in her other hand

Ant

• Administrator
  • Old Skool Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2013, 11:12:40 PM »
Stalland

One of us has better standards, though I'm not sure which

Nitch

• Nationals Costumes
  • Games Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2013, 07:41:47 AM »
Red

<wanders over> I was satisfied just to listen to your conversation but it became so tragic I was felt myself compelled <nods towards Hebba Jobey> And he's got the better standards Stalland <grins> With the exception of Kora your choice of women is... well... of dear
When Life Gives You Lemons
Shut Up And Eat Your Damn Lemons!!!!!

Ant

• Administrator
  • Old Skool Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 19, 2013, 07:48:38 AM »
Stalland

My dear sister I can only assume the sun has addled your brain, I trust your morning went well?

Nitch

• Nationals Costumes
  • Games Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 19, 2013, 07:58:20 AM »
Red

<shrugs> As expected brother, I didn't want to leave but left Kain with her for company <grins> and though your concern is touching I can assure you my thoughts are clear
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 08:00:15 AM by Nitch »
When Life Gives You Lemons
Shut Up And Eat Your Damn Lemons!!!!!

Ant

• Administrator
  • Old Skool Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 19, 2013, 08:26:04 AM »
Stalland

Then you're just blathering, my taste in women is impeccable...awake and willing every time <he grins>

The Dan

• Out Of The Shadows
  • Games Master
  • Seek and Destroy
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 19, 2013, 01:41:58 PM »
Hebba looks up hopefully as Red arrives... then smiles and nods back

Zamaragdus

Ah, greetings, lovely sera-Whatever-You-Are-Calling Yourself-This-Morning. Are you by any chance a celebrity Stalland here is getting to weigh in on Hett'Gavaar's case? < leans forward > If so please be aware, I am eminantly corruptible.

Hebba Jobey

I on the other hand am proud to say I have never taken a single coin in bribe.

Ant

• Administrator
  • Old Skool Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 19, 2013, 01:45:12 PM »
Stalland

No she is not Zamaragdus, and no one has ever offered me a bribe to take, which is quite sad I think

The Dan

• Out Of The Shadows
  • Games Master
  • Seek and Destroy
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 19, 2013, 01:58:40 PM »
Zamaeagdus

what a shame. Would you like half a sword to go away?