Author Topic: Bridge of the Stiletto [IC Chat]  (Read 33307 times)

Nitch

• Nationals Costumes
  • Games Master
    • View Profile
Re: Bridge of the Stiletto [IC Chat]
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2013, 06:29:59 PM »
Jiny

..... <steps back, under her breath>...fuck me.....

Turn the comms off, its spoiling it
« Last Edit: February 07, 2013, 06:36:18 PM by Nitch »
When Life Gives You Lemons
Shut Up And Eat Your Damn Lemons!!!!!

Ant

• Administrator
  • Old Skool Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2013, 06:41:49 PM »
Meson

<flicks the comms off and says with a hint of bitterness> Welcome to your first space battle, perhaps not the easy life assholes like Fontain think it is...now, the question is do we help out the Tycho, or do we cut and run?

The Dan

• Games Master
  • Seek and Destroy
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2013, 06:55:26 PM »
Garvey

Fook dem, mon.
Dan: A title of honor for respected men, equivalent to Master or Sir. Any of 12 levels of proficiency at the grade of black belt in martial arts such as judo and karate. An expert or expert level in shogi and other such games. He that judges.

Nitch

• Nationals Costumes
  • Games Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2013, 07:04:17 PM »
Jiny

<raising an eyebrow> I'm more then a little surprised Garvey, I figured it would just explode, did you plan for it to do all that?

<to Raige> Fontain was all right, at least he was til you melted his face off. I think we should back up the Tycho until we know in which the direction the battle is going, then we leg it
« Last Edit: February 07, 2013, 07:07:21 PM by Nitch »

Ant

• Administrator
  • Old Skool Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2013, 07:09:30 PM »
Meson

<Turns to Jiny> What the f...remind me sometime to tell you all they ways space can kill you if you want...and Fontain was a the type of officer that gets people killed for his own advancement, from what I remember you like punching them

The Dan

• Games Master
  • Seek and Destroy
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2013, 07:24:34 PM »
Jiny

<raising an eyebrow>

I'm more then a little surprised Garvey, I figured it would just explode, did you plan for it to do all that?

Garvey

< grinning >

Yeah, Momma! Dat wicked, nuh? Whole heap o' hard goodbye for dem Feds. Space Rats wuz 'ere!

We propper hot-steppa's now.
Dan: A title of honor for respected men, equivalent to Master or Sir. Any of 12 levels of proficiency at the grade of black belt in martial arts such as judo and karate. An expert or expert level in shogi and other such games. He that judges.

Nitch

• Nationals Costumes
  • Games Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2013, 07:29:25 PM »
Jiny

What's got you so bloody snappy! I don't need reminding, space kills people, even I can understand that

I don't know how you got all that in just a few minutes? He hated scientific warfare, everyone hates scientific warfare, even scientific warfare. I don't think he said much else except that he was a paratrooper, you shot him, the end

I only punch the officers who already have power but are fucking useless with it and get people killed, who then assign me to a gruesome death in some experiment.... <pauses> ...did you look up my file?

Nitch

• Nationals Costumes
  • Games Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2013, 07:36:17 PM »
Jiny

<cooling slightly as she turns to Garvey, grins> Impressive... I used to know another Glitch like you, just had a knack with these plots and traps, brain was always ticking and planning, she was absolutely lethal on a whim

<turns back to the look out> They certainly won't be forgetting that beauty for a while!

« Last Edit: February 07, 2013, 07:45:54 PM by Nitch »

Ant

• Administrator
  • Old Skool Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 07, 2013, 07:45:13 PM »
Meson

<His voice is still hard and snappy> Imminent death makes me short tempered...and no I didnt read your file <Looks away to his console> Rheese, take us out of this crossfire, we are sat right between them and the Tycho and watch the acceleration <he blows a puff of breath and seems calmer, but it is clear his breathing rate is up, almost hyperventilating and his face remains focused on his console> I've met a score of Fontains, and they are the same. Swaggering bastards to a man...and he said plenty to me.

Nitch

• Nationals Costumes
  • Games Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 07, 2013, 07:58:23 PM »
Jiny

<her eyes narrow briefly.... shrugs with an easy going smile> Whatever Raige, if you're so concerned with your mortality then pick a fight with the aliens instead of trying to bicker with me over nothing <goes back to the gunnery station and puts Caro back on her lap, patting the side of the tank reassuringly. Flicking a few switches> Weapons are armed, awaiting a target. I wonder if this thing has a force wall?
« Last Edit: February 07, 2013, 09:33:54 PM by Nitch »

Ant

• Administrator
  • Old Skool Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 07, 2013, 08:13:11 PM »
Meson

<He flicks his fingers over the controls again> Lets see if we can lock onto its engines and cripple the bastard, two tw...Jiny when you get a green tone hit the button.

Lets see if we cant make a better explosion for you, and if it does have a force wall we will have to see how fancy we can fly, or did you mean our ship?

« Last Edit: February 07, 2013, 08:23:59 PM by Ant »

• Nationals Costumes
  • Game Designer
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 07, 2013, 09:39:03 PM »
Gal: < Looking very thoughful and tapping away frantically at a data slate.> Great..brand new experimental'hush-hush' ship and a 'what -the 'F' is that Alien monstrosity. Nothing like having two unknown variables for a situation.
" Stakk! "

Ant

• Administrator
  • Old Skool Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 07, 2013, 09:43:36 PM »
Meson

I thought you were a gamer, but lets keep the surprises to a minimum, whats that battlecruiser doing and more importantly where are its missiles?

Nitch

• Nationals Costumes
  • Games Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 08, 2013, 01:13:42 PM »
Jiny

...I definitely meant the ship, you're flying solo i'm afraid <chuckles>

How do you even tell which part of that thing is the engines?
« Last Edit: February 08, 2013, 01:24:59 PM by Nitch »

Ant

• Administrator
  • Old Skool Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 08, 2013, 01:22:40 PM »
Meson

<gives a snort> Story of my life...as for the engines I don't know, instinct I guess...which is very worrying.