Author Topic: This is the end, my friends.  (Read 1154 times)

Captain Shortworth

• Captain of Awesome!
  • Global Moderator
  • Old Skool Veteran
    • View Profile
    • A blog of shortymonster proportions.
This is the end, my friends.
« on: May 27, 2013, 08:36:07 AM »
Campaign, done! Big thank you to all my players. It was a great few months, and it wouldn't have been the same without you. in fact, it would probably have been quite sad and tragic of me to run the game without any of you there to play it.

Still I was fabulous, and it was a bloody good laugh!

All of my players have been invited to give themselves the ending they choose. They got to the end of the plot, by a route I never really planned for, and did so with style and hardly ever getting arrested or dying. Their reward is the happy ending they think they deserve, so keep an eye on this board and see what they come up with.
Just so you know, I own a comic book store

Oh, and write a fiction blog for fun

Divvur

• View Profile
Re: This is the end, my friends.
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2013, 11:39:40 AM »
I may have to borrow you for 5-10 mins tomorrow night just to sort a few details Vaughn's ending, mainly revolving around what the political landscape looks like over the next decade, a few words on aliens and what the hell happens to Fred Christ? I will also need a reminder of what Transcients like to eat and may also need to find out what Ed Winchester ends up doing with himself.

Other than all that, great game, thoroughly enjoyed myself, even during the bits where you thought I wasn't. It was all in character, honest!